The Sarasota County Commission will meet in Sarasota three times this week to discuss a variety of issues that includes the county’s 10-Year Plan to End Homelessness and to review an update on the county’s water supply plan.
The commission meets at 9 a.m. both Tuesday, March 27 and Wednesday, March 28 for regular meetings in the Sarasota County Administration Center, Commission Chamber, 1660 Ringling Blvd., Sarasota.
Commissioners will also hold a workshop 9 a.m. Thursday, March 29 on the third floor Think Tank room in the administration center to discuss the regulation of alcoholic beverages at county beaches and parks. Also at the workshop, commissioners will:
• An update on sheriff radio communications.
• An update on law enforcement issues in commission districts.
• An update on economic development issues
• An update on sports tourism in the county.
• A status report on the Advanced Traffic Management System (ATMS) and the proposed funding and staffing of the Manatee County Traffic Management Center.
For more information, check www.yourobserver.com and pick up a copy of the Thursday, March 29 Sarasota Observer.
Contact Kurt Schultheis at [email protected].