Multiple street closures will occur on Saturday, Dec. 2 for the annual Downtown Sarasota Holiday Parade. The parade, which begins at 7 p.m., will start at Main Street and U.S. 301, continue west on Main Street and end at J.D. Hamel Park on Gulfstream Avenue.
Roads will reopen once the end of the parade reaches a two-block distance from each road closure. Vehicles not removed by the posted time will be towed at owners' expense.
Street closures will be in effect for the following times and locations. Vehicles parked on these streets after the times listed will be towed at the owners' expense.
- Main Street from Osprey Avenue to U.S. 301
- Main Street from Orange Avenue to Osprey Avenue
- Main Street from U.S. 41 to Orange Avenue
- Main Street from U.S. 301 to School Avenue
- Fletcher Avenue from Main Street to Fruitville Road
- Wallace Avenue from Main Street to Fruitville Road
- East Avenue from Fruitville Road to Ringling Boulevard
- School Avenue from Main Street to Fruitville Road
- Audubon Place from Main Street to Fruitville Road
- First Street from Audubon Place to East Avenue
- Lemon Avenue from First Street to Main Street
- Gulfstream Avenue from U.S. 41 to McAnsh Square