More than 650 meals were served during Our Lady of Victory, Knights of Columbus Council 3358’s 29th annual Thanksgiving Feed the Hungry dinner. The Knights opened the doors to their home, Columbus Hall, at 4880 Fruitville Road to anyone who needed a place to enjoy the holiday. St. Martha Catholic Church began this event in 1979 after construction of the Parish Hall was completed. In 1985, the Knights of Columbus began hosting the event at Columbus Hall.
This is a signature charity event for Sarasota’s oldest Knights of Columbus Council 3358. The council was formed in 1950 at St. Martha.