Friday, Aug. 1
- Summer Social — takes place at 6 p.m. at Perq Coffee Bar. Enjoy live music, beer, coffee and food from Mouthhole BBQ. Take advantage of Perq's extended hours with this summertime social event.
- American Shave Grand Opening — takes place at 6 p.m. at American Shave, 4244 S. Tamiami Trail. Get dapper at Sarasota's newest gentleman's barber shop. The grand opening will feature a red carpet, live music, food drink and giveaways.
- Glow Flow — takes place at 8:30 p.m. at The Yoga Hangout, 1990 Main St. (Third floor, above Evolution Fitness). Yoga, black lights and glow sticks — need we say more? Bring your own mat, glow toys and anything else you might want. $16.
Saturday, Aug. 2
- The Beer Mile — takes place at 6 p.m. at Mr. Beery's. Drink a beer. Run a quarter mile. Repeat until you've run a mile. Try not to throw up. $20 gets you four in-race beers, a post-race beer and a shirt. Prizes for male and female first-place winners, best costume and first to throw up.
Sunday, Aug. 3
- Special Tapping Sunday — takes place at 1 p.m. at JDub's. JDub's is tapping a mystery special-release beer that might only see their taproom once. Don't miss it!
- Very Merry Jerry Day — takes place at 4 p.m. at Fogartyville Community Media and Arts Center. Celebrate Jerry Garcia's birthday in style with music by The Heart Machine, Koko Ray and the Keepers, Mumbo Jumbo and sTone Fish. $10.
featured image by Rachel Livingston