1. He’s a certified scuba diver.
2. He owned three motorcycles
3. He compares the day he brought his newborn, Liliana, to one of his concerts at Booker Middle Scool to the scene in the movie “The Lion King,” in which Rafiki the monkey proudly displays the newest lion cub, Simba, to the herd. I came to school and was like, ‘This is my child!”
4. He played in a mariachi band when he lived in Tallahassee.
5. He’s not a big fan of rap music.
Join the Neighborhood! Our 100% local content helps strengthen our communities by delivering news and information that is relevant to our readers. Support independent local journalism by joining the Observer's new membership program — The Newsies — a group of like-minded community citizens, like you. Be a Newsie.