Professional Sales Executives
Beth’s comments are typical of our multimedia sales executives. If that sounds appealing to you, we’re looking for more energetic, entrepreneurial achievers who are outgoing and money-motivated.
- If you can talk with confidence to business owners to identify their goals …
- If you are willing to prospect and meet new people to learn about their business objectives …
- If you have high self-esteem and confidence …
- If your presentation skills separate you from the pack …
- If you are not easily intimidated by business owners who may be “old school” …
- If you are articulate and looking for the highest quality in your employer and in yourself …
… This is the place for an exciting and rewarding sales and marketing career!
We offer competitive compensation with the opportunity for six-figure earnings, full benefits and a culture that encourages innovation and entrepreneurism.
With Observer Media Group, you find a company that offers rewarding work that makes a difference in the community. It’s a place where the company’s leaders value all their associates and are committed to helping them grow and succeed — professionally, personally and financially. It’s a place where everyone strives for excellence.
We have immediate openings in Sarasota, Winter Garden-Windermere, Winter Park, Palm Coast, Port Orange and Jacksonville.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Penny DiGregorio, Advertising Sales Manager,
1970 Main St., 3rd Floor
Sarasota, FL 34236
ADVERTISING SALES - REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST
Are you an innovative self-starter? Are you persuasive, energetic and focused? Do you build strong relationships? We are looking for a strong sales candidate to sell our complete media offerings including print, digital and niche publications to real estate agents and developers. Top candidates will have a proven track record of overcoming obstacles and achieving goals.
The Observer Media Group is a highly regarded, family-owned multimedia publisher serving a premier target audience in Sarasota and Manatee County.
We are an innovative, growing company offering competitive compensation with the opportunity to grow into six-figure earnings. The plan includes base, commission and bonus opportunities as well as full benefits.
- Prospect and hunt new business in the real estate market
- Grow real estate advertising revenue with new and existing clients
- Develop creative and effective marketing campaigns
- Coordinate and monitor ads and effectiveness across multiple products
- Self-starter, energetic, unafraid, focused.
- Impeccable integrity.
- A people person.
- Great communicator, great listener.
- High intelligence.
- Customer oriented.
- An achiever.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to find and engage new prospects and turn them into lasting customers.
- Desire to succeed and win.
Please send resume and cover letter to Penny DiGregorio at [email protected]
Our graphic designers not only win Addys for their advertising designs, but they also are award-winning designers of special dog couture.
The #1 trait of our graphic designers is creative flair. But they also understand the principles of effective advertising design — being able to work with our advertising sales team to conceptualize and execute print and digital ads that generate response and create memorable brands for our customers.
Our designers must have a thorough grasp and flair for style and proportion; and how type, fonts and color work with images. In addition to advertising design, our designers also create brochures, media kits, posters, letterhead; business cards; and all varieties of digital ads — animated, videos, interstitial, etc.
Ideal candidates have a positive attitude; are able to work in a collaborative, team environment; and must be able to meet deadlines and work under deadline pressure.
We offer a competitive compensation plan, including full benefits, dynamic, fast-paced work environment; and the opportunity to grow professionally.
We currently have openings for a graphic designer in the Sarasota and Winter Garden locations.
Please send cover letter, resume and five samples of recent work to:
Caleb Stanton, Creative Director