Nothing hits the spot quite like an English breakfast; there's bacon, sausage, eggs, toast, tea — what more could you ask for?
This week, I want to show you a different kind of English breakfast — one with a lot less meat and a little more vodka.
So put down your cereal and pick up your cocktail shaker while I show you the ropes — I'm not saying I drink this every morning with my eggs and bacon ... but I'm not saying I don't, either.
- 1 ½ oz. Tito's vodka
- ¾ oz. St. Germain
- ½ oz. lemon juice
- 2 oz. Owl's Brew Classic Tea
- 3 drops Scrappy's Lavender Bitters
- 1 sage leaf
- Pour vodka into shaker over ice
- Add Owl's Brew and lemon juice
- Add three drops bitters. Remember, bitters are the salt and pepper of cocktails. Don't over do it.
- Strain into a coupe or martini glass
- Pick one sage leaf, clap in palms to release aromas and lay on top of the drink
- Enjoy! The breakfast of champions.