Take your taste buds on a trip to Peru with this passionfruit cocktail.
Take a trip to Peru with a tropical edge. Infusing simple syrup with passion fruit adds a balance to the sweetness, like a cool breeze.
Michael Cerroni, bar chef and general manager at the Table Creekside and Phillippi Creek Oyster Bar, shows you how to make your own.
- 2 ounces pisco
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce passion fruit infused simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Side spoon passion fruit pearls
- Combine first four ingredients into a cocktail shaker (without ice), shake vigorously, add ice to cocktail shaker and shake again.
- Fine strain into chilled cocktail glass.
- Add bitters on top.
- Serve with side spoon.