We might not have real fall weather, but sipping on this will help us pretend.
Pumpkin spice and everything nice make this cocktail a craving not just for ghosts and goblins. Drunken Pumpkin is both a cocktail and dessert. Now that is certainly a treat.
- 1.5 ounce bourbon
- 1 ounce RumChata liqueur
- 1 ounce pumpkin spice syrup
- 4 ounce vanilla bean ice cream
- Blend ingredients with ice in a blender.
- Serve in desired glassware.
- Top with whipped cream, caramel sauce and cinnamon.
Join the Neighborhood! Our 100% local content helps strengthen our communities by delivering news and information that is relevant to our readers. Support independent local journalism by joining the Observer's new membership program — The Newsies — a group of like-minded community citizens, like you. Be a Newsie.