The Supervisor of Elections hosts several election-related events this week, including voter registration and education events, public meetings, and public appearances by Supervisor of Elections Kathy Dent and senior staff members.
Tuesday, Jan. 3:
• Last day to register to vote or change party affiliation for the Jan. 31 Presidential Preference Primary. Only registered Republicans are eligible to vote in this election.
• Poll worker training begins for the Jan. 31 Presidential Preference Primary. Dent will address poll worker trainers at about 11 a.m. and poll inspectors at 1 p.m. at the Venice Community Center.
• Supervisor of Elections staff will be at Venice High School for First Vote and voter registration drive 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Wednesday, Jan. 4:
• Dent will host the Sarasota County Canvassing Board organizational meeting beginning 11 a.m. in the Supervisor of Elections office in the first floor of the Terrace Building, 101 S Washington Blvd.
Thursday, Jan 5:
• Dent will meet with the League of Women Voters about voter registration outreach.
Friday, Jan. 6:
• Dent will address the Rotary Club of Sarasota Sunrise at 7:45 a.m., Dutch Heritage Restaurant, in Sarasota.
• Dent will address poll worker (clerks) training class, which begins 9 a.m. at the Venice Community Center.
Saturday, Jan. 7
• Dent will address four student poll worker training classes from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Venice Community Center.
Contact Eddie Kirsch at email@example.com.
Currently 0 Responses
8 GNC Center for Building Hope Race Series
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
8 Polo Under the Palms
3:00 pm - 10:00 pm
12 LWRBA March Membership Luncheon
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
12 March Membership Luncheon
15 Irish Celtic 5K, Lakewood Ranch
8:00 am - 10:00 am
15 Palma Sola Botanical Park plants, antiques and crafts sale
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
22 5th Annual Ponies for Pups
22 Lakewood Ranch Community Fund 'Havana Nights' Gala