1. Eileen Parkinson was president for seven years of the Chicago branch of the Screen Actors Guild.
2. Eileen once worked as an announcer for the Chicago public radio station, WTTW, which “raised the pledge drives to an art form,” she says.
3. Bob has written numerous books, including “Mottoes for Managing,” “How to Get People To Do Things Your Way” and “How To Take Charge of Your Child’s Early Education.”
4. Bob once worked in the Illinois Governor’s Office as director of research and job training and development.
5. When the couple renewed their vows in August, in celebration of their 50th wedding anniversary, their organist ended up stuck in traffic on I-75. As a result, Eileen, who long had trained in voice, picked out an entrance hymn that would be familiar to most of the attendees, and she sang it a cappella.
Currently 0 Responses
23 2nd Annual Sarasota Fall Fine Art Festival
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
24 Baby Wearing Dance Class
10:00 am - 11:00 am
27 Thanksgiving Free Public Talk & Veggie Potluck
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
29 Light Up Siesta Village and Holiday Parade
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm