• The leader of Siesta Key’s community policing station is a native of Mt. Vernon, Ohio.
• When he was a child, he lived for a while in both Miami and Arcadia. He’s been a full-time Florida resident since 1990.
• He has wanted to be in law enforcement “ever since I can remember.”
• Instead of working for the Sheriff’s Office, he originally wanted to be a game warden.
• He joined the DeSoto County Sheriff’s Office in 1996, then joined the Sarasota office in 2001. “I wanted more opportunity for my kids,” he says of his family’s move to North Port.
Read more about Sgt. Osborne here.
Currently 0 Responses
31 2015 Annual Symposium on Parkinson's Disease
8:00 am - 11:30 am
31 Fire Fest
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
31 The Yale University Acoustic Neuroma Study
10:30 am - 1:30 pm
31 Charity Wedding Gown Sale & Bridal Show
11:00 am - 6:00 pm