1. Julia has been learning French and even reads French literature in her spare time. “I like the language, how it flows. Also, by learning French it will help me understand things when I go to the camp in France.”
2. When Julia’s family visited Italy, Julia and her brother, Nicholas, 13, would perform in various piazzas. 3. Nicholas would sing while Julia played her violin. The sibling duo made $200.
3. Whether it is the pool or the ocean, Julia loves to swim, especially in cold water. “It’s refreshing!”
4. Julia has been taking ballet for four years with the School of Russian Ballet. On April 1st she will be performing in “Cinderella” where she will dance in the waiters dance and the Arabian dance.
5. While she loves the violin, Julia also takes piano and voice lessons at the Sarasota Music Academy.
Click here to read "Neighbors: Julia Mounts"
Currently 0 Responses
16 Key West Sunset Pool Party
16 Tenebrae Service
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
17 American Business Women's Association Sunset Chapter monthly meeting
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
18 Goodwill Hosts Electric Vehicle Revolution Luncheon
11:30 am - 1:00 pm