1. Janice Howle’s favorite children’s books are the Dr. Seuss books. “I especially like the Grinch,” she says.
2. Her favorite children’s movie is “The Snowman.”
3. In her experience, a child’s favorite snack time includes chips and apple juice.
4. Howle says her children loved the outdoors. “They liked the swings I had and they liked the toys and had an old-fashioned tractor and bikes that they loved to ride.”
5. Howle has hundred of memories of her children, but one stands out among her favorites. “We used palm frond as a broom during playtime one day, and a few days later, one little boy pointed at a truck full of palm fronds and said, ‘Miss Janice! That truck has a whole lot of brooms in it!’”
Currently 0 Responses
19 Shamrock Beer Circus
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
19 A Special Evening with Karen O'Donnell, Parrot Trainer
20 Second Easter Brunch on the Bay
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
21 Decision-Making Made Easy
11:30 am - 1:30 pm