1. When he was in the Army, he was stationed in Iraq in 2004 and 2005, assisting with convoy security.
2. He lives in Bent Tree, off Proctor Road.
3. Cooper and his wife, Missy, were married on Siesta Key Public Beach in April 2010.
4. He ran his first marathon this year, at Walt Disney World.
5. When he and his wife go on vacation, they tend to stay in Florida; they’re going to Fort Myers in December. However, they’ve been talking about taking a vacation on the Siesta beach.
Currently 0 Responses
12 LWRBA March Membership Luncheon
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
12 March Membership Luncheon
15 Irish Celtic 5K, Lakewood Ranch
8:00 am - 10:00 am
15 Palma Sola Botanical Park plants, antiques and crafts sale
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
22 5th Annual Ponies for Pups
22 Lakewood Ranch Community Fund 'Havana Nights' Gala
23 The Bridal EXPO
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
26 LWRBA March Executive Briefing
7:30 am - 9:00 am