1. When he was in the Army, he was stationed in Iraq in 2004 and 2005, assisting with convoy security.
2. He lives in Bent Tree, off Proctor Road.
3. Cooper and his wife, Missy, were married on Siesta Key Public Beach in April 2010.
4. He ran his first marathon this year, at Walt Disney World.
5. When he and his wife go on vacation, they tend to stay in Florida; they’re going to Fort Myers in December. However, they’ve been talking about taking a vacation on the Siesta beach.
Currently 0 Responses
7 16th Annual Jingle & Jog 5K Race/1K Walk-Run
7:00 am - 11:00 am
7 Rummage Sale
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
7 Willis Holiday Fair
7 A Night Before Christmas
4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
7 Cooking Class: 'Tis the Season
9 Pasta, Risotto, and Gnocchi
10 Cooking Class: 'Tis the Season
12 Cooking Class: At Season's Peak: Winter Squash