1. Eileen Parkinson was president for seven years of the Chicago branch of the Screen Actors Guild.
2. Eileen once worked as an announcer for the Chicago public radio station, WTTW, which “raised the pledge drives to an art form,” she says.
3. Bob has written numerous books, including “Mottoes for Managing,” “How to Get People To Do Things Your Way” and “How To Take Charge of Your Child’s Early Education.”
4. Bob once worked in the Illinois Governor’s Office as director of research and job training and development.
5. When the couple renewed their vows in August, in celebration of their 50th wedding anniversary, their organist ended up stuck in traffic on I-75. As a result, Eileen, who long had trained in voice, picked out an entrance hymn that would be familiar to most of the attendees, and she sang it a cappella.
Currently 0 Responses
20 Welcome Club of Sarasota/Manatee Luncheon
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
28 Regatta Pointe Marina River Regatta 2013
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
10 Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance June Networking Social
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
28 3rd Annual Run to Live 5 K and Family Fun Run
8:00 am - 12:00 pm