Currently 5 Responses
- If you ever have the plesure to be homeless.. You would understand that it is not for the people that are on pills and drunk's and don't care about what you think .. thay will live were ever thay want ,and you can put them in jail 100 time's thay still won't care..But you take me for that time to stand on my feet and get a job save my money strighting out my lic. so i can get a better job and be able look you in the eye... when you called me a bum.. just to see your face would be worth it !!! i don't want'a sky box, just a place to lay my head , a job ,place to go that's out of the street's P.S. for those that never been homeless try this have no money,no car , no friend's to help,all by your self with no job and start from there ... I DARE YOU!!!!! then you'll see were im comeing from when you loose everthing.. i would jump at the chance to have roof over my head
- I want a sky box too as long as someone else pays for them--like the tax payers! If they can give them to the homeless, they can give priority to tax paying citizens. The homeless are homeless because they do not want to give up drugs, alcohol and tobacco in order to receive the abundant help that is out there from various charities. All the bleeding hearts should adopt them. Talk is cheap. Actions count. Put your money where your mouth is or shut up.
- perhaps you should look at my July 19, 2011 email to city and county
commissioners re FS Ed Smith and homeless before granting credit to someone else
- If my condo board succeeds in gentrifying me out of my unit I want a sky box.
- Gotta love it! Maybe Phil Grande could do the catering along with all those who did the Selby Five Points Park "sit in."
31 Homes for our Troops Golf Tournament
31 7th Annual Military Ball
7 Manatee Audubon - OPEN HOUSE at Felts Audubon Preserve
8:00 am - 11:00 am
13 52nd Annual Sarasota Shell Show
12:30 pm - 4:00 pm