1. Janice Howle’s favorite children’s books are the Dr. Seuss books. “I especially like the Grinch,” she says.
2. Her favorite children’s movie is “The Snowman.”
3. In her experience, a child’s favorite snack time includes chips and apple juice.
4. Howle says her children loved the outdoors. “They liked the swings I had and they liked the toys and had an old-fashioned tractor and bikes that they loved to ride.”
5. Howle has hundred of memories of her children, but one stands out among her favorites. “We used palm frond as a broom during playtime one day, and a few days later, one little boy pointed at a truck full of palm fronds and said, ‘Miss Janice! That truck has a whole lot of brooms in it!’”
Currently 0 Responses
11 Shoreline Church Launch
10:00 am - 11:30 am
12 Scramble for SPARCC
7 Manatee Audubon - OPEN HOUSE at Felts Audubon Preserve
8:00 am - 11:00 am
21 "Fall in Love with the Haven" 60th Anniversary Celebration