1. BEHOLD THE BAT CAVE. He always likes to back into his garage, so when he opens the garage door and pulls out quickly, he can fantasize for a moment that he’s Batman leaving the Bat Cave.
2. FAVORITE FOOD. He used to be a deli clerk and prides himself on being able to make a decent sandwich out of just about anything, so long as it has not spoiled and does not have hair on it.
3. PEOPLE PERSON. He likes babies, the elderly and many of the people who fall in between.
4. NO PIGGYBACKING. He doesn’t believe in tailgating — unless the person in front of him is very small and looks frightened.
5. HEIGHT ADVANTAGE. He is much taller than John Stamos, yet would give up his height advantage for John’s hair.
Most of TV-land knew him as Danny Tanner on “Full House” and as the host of “America’s Funniest Home Videos.” But if you haven’t witnessed Bob Saget’s edgy stand-up comedy routines, you’re in for a riveting treat when he takes the Van Wezel stage this weekend. Tickets are $10 to $50 and $25 for members of Sarasota’s Young Professional Group. Call 953-3368.
Contact Loren Mayo at email@example.com.
Currently 0 Responses
27 Cine Selby
28 "Close-Up on Opera"- Mozart: The Marriage of Figaro
29 EXPERIENCE THE SARASOTA OPERA
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
29 Wordier Than Thou Story Tellers Open Mic