Sarasota Memorial Hospital (SMH) has proved Sarasota healthcare consumers can have their cake and it eat, too.
Financial comparison website NerdWallet on an Oct. 14 list ranked SMH as the fifth most affordable hospital in Florida. And SMH beat out the four other hospitals above it on the list with 81% in patient satisfaction.
The website found the most affordable treatments were for Asthma, high blood pressure and Alzheimer's.
The NerdWallet list of the most affordable hospitals in Florida:
1. Indian River Medical Center, Vero Beach
2. Bay Medical Center, Panama City
3. Sacred Heart Hospital, Pensacola
4. Halifax Health Medical Center, Daytona Beach
5. Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Sarasota
6. Cape Coral Hospital, Cape Coral
7. Naples Community Hospital, Naples
8. Morton Plant Hospital, Clearwater
9. Lee Memorial Hospital, Fort Myers
10. Leesburg Regional Medical Center, Leesburg
Currently 0 Responses
18 600-plus pilgrims to join city leaders, clergy for Good Friday pilgrimage down Main Street
18 Jungle Trails & Bunny Tails Easter Event
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
18 Goodwill Hosts Electric Vehicle Revolution Luncheon
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
18 Friday Fish Fry
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Temple Beth Sholom’s youth group celebrated Passover with a Chocolate Seder Sunday, April 13.
Members of the Sarasota Seminole Club worked with Habitat for Humanity of Sarasota as part of Florida State University’s Seminole Service Day.
Piero Rivolta and his wife, Rachele, opened their home to the Pines of Sarasota March 26.