The Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office Juvenile Alcohol finished an undercover operation March 29, and deputies cited 11 for selling alcohol to persons under the age of 21, according to a news release.
Four 7-11s were among the group of stores deputies cited during the sting that began March 11. The Sheriff’s Office sent letters of commendation to 64 stores that were in compliance with the law.
The list of stores include:
1. Save-on 2522 Stickney Point Rd., Sarasota
2. 7-11 3156 Clark Rd., Sarasota
3. 7-11 4400 Clark Rd., Sarasota
4. RaceTrac 5600 Fruitville Rd., Sarasota
5. 7-11 3090 Bee Ridge Rd., Sarasota
6. G&S Discount Beverage 2316 Gulf Gate Dr., Sarasota
7. Stop ‘N Shop 4201 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota
8. Sunoco 4131 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota
9. Mobil 7-11 1698 S. Tamiami Trail, Venice
10. Hess 350 Commercial Ct., Venice
11. Mobil Circle K 1050 Bobcat Trail, North Port
Currently 0 Responses
31 Halloween Night: Haunted House Party
31 Red Carpet Apocalypse
1 Sarasota Pizza Wars
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
3 The Arab-Israeli Conflict: The 100-Years War in a Twice-Promised Land
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Ladies enjoy a night out
Women of all ages ditched their heels and slipped on their running shoes for the New Balance Girls Night Out.
Residents help tame lionfish
A total of 251 lionfish were scooped out of the ocean for the inaugural Sarasota Lionfish Derby last weekend.
Let them eat cake!
The staff and residents at The Glenridge on Palmer Ranch celebrated the first resident to become a member of the centennial club.