The Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office Juvenile Alcohol finished an undercover operation March 29, and deputies cited 11 for selling alcohol to persons under the age of 21, according to a news release.
Four 7-11s were among the group of stores deputies cited during the sting that began March 11. The Sheriff’s Office sent letters of commendation to 64 stores that were in compliance with the law.
The list of stores include:
1. Save-on 2522 Stickney Point Rd., Sarasota
2. 7-11 3156 Clark Rd., Sarasota
3. 7-11 4400 Clark Rd., Sarasota
4. RaceTrac 5600 Fruitville Rd., Sarasota
5. 7-11 3090 Bee Ridge Rd., Sarasota
6. G&S Discount Beverage 2316 Gulf Gate Dr., Sarasota
7. Stop ‘N Shop 4201 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota
8. Sunoco 4131 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota
9. Mobil 7-11 1698 S. Tamiami Trail, Venice
10. Hess 350 Commercial Ct., Venice
11. Mobil Circle K 1050 Bobcat Trail, North Port
Currently 0 Responses
28 Scrub Jay Jr. Ranger Camp - Bugs! Week 7
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
4 Meet the Sky
5 Volunteer Connect Meeting
11:30 am - 12:00 pm
9 Back to School Bash 2014
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Heron East Assisted Living Facility held its second annual “Senior Prom” last month.
Sarasota nonprofits the Boys and Girls Club of Sarasota County and Big Brothers Big Sisters are hosting donation drives. The Boys and Girls Club’s drive runs from July 21 through Aug. 2 and is accepting clothing, shoes, books and small household items for Goodwill Manasota.
Vive La France
The Alliance Francaise held a fundraiser in honor of Bastille Day, or La Fête Nationale, Monday, July 14, at Marina Jack.