The Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office Juvenile Alcohol finished an undercover operation March 29, and deputies cited 11 for selling alcohol to persons under the age of 21, according to a news release.
Four 7-11s were among the group of stores deputies cited during the sting that began March 11. The Sheriff’s Office sent letters of commendation to 64 stores that were in compliance with the law.
The list of stores include:
1. Save-on 2522 Stickney Point Rd., Sarasota
2. 7-11 3156 Clark Rd., Sarasota
3. 7-11 4400 Clark Rd., Sarasota
4. RaceTrac 5600 Fruitville Rd., Sarasota
5. 7-11 3090 Bee Ridge Rd., Sarasota
6. G&S Discount Beverage 2316 Gulf Gate Dr., Sarasota
7. Stop ‘N Shop 4201 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota
8. Sunoco 4131 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota
9. Mobil 7-11 1698 S. Tamiami Trail, Venice
10. Hess 350 Commercial Ct., Venice
11. Mobil Circle K 1050 Bobcat Trail, North Port
Currently 0 Responses
25 Fourth Friday at the Historic Downtown Village
25 Sarasota Singles Society Presents "Bastille Day Celebration"
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
26 NRA Pistol Safety
8:00 am - 12:30 pm
26 4th Annual Sarasota Mystic Faire
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Vive La France
The Alliance Francaise held a fundraiser in honor of Bastille Day, or La Fête Nationale, Monday, July 14, at Marina Jack.
Going for Gold
Custodians of Sarasota County Schools enjoyed a day of fun and learning at the annual custodians professional development day July 3, at Riverview High School.
Show of support
Siesta Key Hardware owners Patricia and James Hillier are bringing the island community closer together.