The Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office Juvenile Alcohol finished an undercover operation March 29, and deputies cited 11 for selling alcohol to persons under the age of 21, according to a news release.
Four 7-11s were among the group of stores deputies cited during the sting that began March 11. The Sheriff’s Office sent letters of commendation to 64 stores that were in compliance with the law.
The list of stores include:
1. Save-on 2522 Stickney Point Rd., Sarasota
2. 7-11 3156 Clark Rd., Sarasota
3. 7-11 4400 Clark Rd., Sarasota
4. RaceTrac 5600 Fruitville Rd., Sarasota
5. 7-11 3090 Bee Ridge Rd., Sarasota
6. G&S Discount Beverage 2316 Gulf Gate Dr., Sarasota
7. Stop ‘N Shop 4201 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota
8. Sunoco 4131 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota
9. Mobil 7-11 1698 S. Tamiami Trail, Venice
10. Hess 350 Commercial Ct., Venice
11. Mobil Circle K 1050 Bobcat Trail, North Port
Currently 0 Responses
18 9th annual Leadership Breakfast honoring Nancy Detert and Teri Hansen
18 SMART PARENTS / SMART KIDS FREE SEMINAR
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
19 American Business Women's Assocation-Sunset Chapter Monthly Meeting
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
19 Tuscany by Night!
High Five Moments of the Week
The top five sports moments of the week.
A climb for heroes
Joining with firemen from Central Florida, the Suncoast FOOLS firefighters gathered Saturday, at Plymouth Harbor, to pay homage to the fallen heroes of Sept. 11.
Student's art gains national exposure
ART.WRITE.NOW.DC, a year-long exhibit featuring works of art and writing and hosted in the lobby of the Lyndon Baines Johnson Department of Education Building in Washington, D.C., opens Sept. 19.