The Sarasota Police Department’s Street Crimes Unit and Narcotics Unit conducted an operation targeting prostitution in the city.
Investigations conducted on Jan. 23 resulted in the arrest of five individuals on a total of seven criminal charges, with four arrests on the North Trail. The following arrests were made:
• Catherine LaChance, 25, Prostitution 3rd or Subsequent Offense (Felony) and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Investigation 10th Street & Cocoanut Avenue
• Phyllis Goodleaf, 45, Prostitution. Investigation N. Tamiami Trail & Myrtle.
• Melissa Cowie, 28, Prostitution 3rd or Subsequent Offense (Felony) and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Investigation location N Washington Blvd & 10th Street.
• Jessica Palmer, 32, Violation of Probation – Prostitution 3rd or Subsequent Offense (Felony). Arrest location 2900 E. Tamiami Circle.
• Devereux Collins, 49, Prostitution. Investigation location 1100 block of N. Tamiami Trail.
Currently 1 Response
- Damn! More evidence of a decline in local entroprenurial endeavors along north US41. What are us west - of - the - trail neighbors to do now?
21 Decision-Making Made Easy
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
21 Nia with Gail in Sarasota
4:45 pm - 5:45 pm
24 Sarasota Christian School Open House
9:00 am - 10:30 am
26 Sarasota Heat Golf Tournament
Temple Beth Sholom’s youth group celebrated Passover with a Chocolate Seder Sunday, April 13.
Members of the Sarasota Seminole Club worked with Habitat for Humanity of Sarasota as part of Florida State University’s Seminole Service Day.
Piero Rivolta and his wife, Rachele, opened their home to the Pines of Sarasota March 26.