The November issue of Health Matters features:
* Mini Makeover: Three locals divluge the contents of their snack drawers.
* Healthy Outlook: Sarasota Memorial offers art as therapy.
* Cover Story: Memory issues and the aging process.
* Health Calendar: Local events, seminars and support groups.
* Buffer Zone: Exercisers make a racket and rev up their heart rates.
* Picture of Health: Ski-A-Rees member shows no signs of stopping.
Pass on any health tips you use, trends you have seen, local fitness classes you love, etc., by e-mailing Managing Editor Jessical Luck at email@example.com. The next Health Matters will be published Thursday, Dec. 17.
To view Health Matters, click here.
Currently 0 Responses
25 Stepping Out Against Domestic Violence (DV Awareness Walk)
25 3rd Annual Sarasota Book Fair
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
25 Kids to make free Plus Plus
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
25 Historical Trolley Tour
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
On Saturday Phillippi Shores Elementary fourth-grader Mickeyshane McGetrick invited friends and classmates to help kick off his class project to clean up Turtle Beach.
Only 9 days left to vote for your favorite 'It's Read Everywhere' photo!
Voting is now live for the Observer's 'It’s Read Everywhere' photo contest.
School of rock
Fans cheered on their favorite bands Saturday at Rock for a Cause.