The November issue of Health Matters features:
* Mini Makeover: Three locals divluge the contents of their snack drawers.
* Healthy Outlook: Sarasota Memorial offers art as therapy.
* Cover Story: Memory issues and the aging process.
* Health Calendar: Local events, seminars and support groups.
* Buffer Zone: Exercisers make a racket and rev up their heart rates.
* Picture of Health: Ski-A-Rees member shows no signs of stopping.
Pass on any health tips you use, trends you have seen, local fitness classes you love, etc., by e-mailing Managing Editor Jessical Luck at email@example.com. The next Health Matters will be published Thursday, Dec. 17.
To view Health Matters, click here.
Currently 0 Responses
14 Free Spirograph Art Event For The Kids
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
14 Green Tara Empowerment
14 Cat Depot: Leashwalking
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
14 "Rainforest Friends: The Rainforest from A to Z"
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
17 Financing Our Foodshed with Carol Peppe Hewitt
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
18 8th Annual Sustainable Communities Workshop
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
18 Parkinson Wellness Club
9:30 am - 11:00 am
19 Monthly Meeting
7:30 pm - 8:45 pm
The Sarasota Chapter #115 of Ikebana International held its annual holiday luncheon demonstration Dec. 2.
Frosty the sandman
Beachgoers maintained the holiday spirit while basking the sun at Siesta Beach this weekend.
The Sarasota County Council of Neighborhood Associations held its annual holiday party Monday, at the Sarasota Botanical Garden.