The November issue of Health Matters features:
* Mini Makeover: Three locals divluge the contents of their snack drawers.
* Healthy Outlook: Sarasota Memorial offers art as therapy.
* Cover Story: Memory issues and the aging process.
* Health Calendar: Local events, seminars and support groups.
* Buffer Zone: Exercisers make a racket and rev up their heart rates.
* Picture of Health: Ski-A-Rees member shows no signs of stopping.
Pass on any health tips you use, trends you have seen, local fitness classes you love, etc., by e-mailing Managing Editor Jessical Luck at firstname.lastname@example.org. The next Health Matters will be published Thursday, Dec. 17.
To view Health Matters, click here.
Currently 0 Responses
24 "Smart, Sassy, Strong & Classy!" Women's Gala & Speed Networking Event
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
24 Sunsets at Selby
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
25 Mindful Practice
25 Ed U Tainment
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Can you dig it?
Third- and fourth-grade students of Temple Beth Sholom had a chance to brush up on their paleontology skills last week while digging for faux dinosaur bones.
Sound of scholars
Local students Caleb Upton and Matthew Vaadi received some help for their upcoming studies to the tune of $1,000 each from the Sarasota Chorus of the Keys. The scholarships were made possible through the Sheridan E. Brown Memorial Scholarship Fund. Both students plan to use the funds toward a career in music.
High Five Moments of the Week
The top five sports moments of the week.