Personal trainer and Sarasota resident Colleen Yuskaitis enjoys preparing foods to provide fuel for an active lifestyle. This week, Yuskaitis shares a quick and easy recipe for a vegan-friendly, high-protein snack that you can take on the go.
Date and nut clusters
• Equal parts dates and walnuts
• 1/4 teaspoon of salt
• shredded coconut
• agave nectar to taste (optional)
• cocoa powder to taste (optional)
1. Pit dates and blend lightly in food processor
2. Add salt, walnuts and any optional ingredients to taste.
3. Form blended mixture into balls and roll in shredded coconut
Currently 1 Response
- For more information on personal training, coaching, and just good ole healthy living, visit Thrive on Challenge at www.thriveonchallenge.com and on facebook.com /thriveonchallenge
22 Einstein's Circle: "Sex in the City: Sex Trafficking, Exploitation, Survival"
2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
22 Introduction to Using the Internet
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
22 I AM - Women and Investing
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
22 Sunsets at Selby
School of rock
Fans cheered on their favorite bands Saturday at Rock for a Cause.
A budding partnership
Local Kiwanis clubs joined forces to help break ground on a butterfly garden and new information center for Community Haven for Adults and Children with Disabilities.
Walk this way
With less than a month until Election Day, Rhana Bazzini, left, has decided she’s had enough with current campaign financing.