+ Visit Sarasota County names new board
Visit Sarasota County announced the board of directors for the 2013 year. Visit Sarasota County supports the tourism industry in Sarasota County by providing marketing programs and promotions.
The Board of Directors Executive Committee is comprised of the following individuals: chair, Paige Hartmann, innkeeper at The Inn on Siesta Key; vice chair, Maria Bankemper, general manager of Best Western Plus — Gateway to Siesta Key Hotel; and treasurer, Michael Klauber, proprietor of Michael’s On East.
Meetings & Agendas
• Regular City Commission Meeting – 2:30 to 6:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 1, City Commission Chambers, 1565 First St., Sarasota.
• St. Armands Neighborhood Association Meeting – 4:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 1, St. Armands Fire Station, 47 N. Adams Lane.
• Central Park Neighborhood Association Meeting – 7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 1, Central Park II Clubhouse, 850 S. Tamiami Trail.
• Development Review Committee – 9 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 3, 1565 First Street, Room 112, City Hall, 1565 First St., Sarasota.
• Sarasota Planning Board – 6 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10, City Commission Chambers, 1565 First St., Sarasota.
Currently 0 Responses
31 2015 Annual Symposium on Parkinson's Disease
8:00 am - 11:30 am
31 Fire Fest
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
31 The Yale University Acoustic Neuroma Study
10:30 am - 1:30 pm
31 Charity Wedding Gown Sale & Bridal Show
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
The ribbon-cutting ceremony Saturday for the Gulf Gate Public Library was a cause for celebration.
The doctor is in
Students in the early childhood program The Gan at Temple Sinai donned stethoscopes for an exercise in veterinary medicine.
Did you notice a familiar name in the February issue of Southern Living magazine?