The Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office Juvenile Alcohol finished an undercover operation March 29, and deputies cited 11 for selling alcohol to persons under the age of 21, according to a news release.
Four 7-11s were among the group of stores deputies cited during the sting that began March 11. The Sheriff’s Office sent letters of commendation to 64 stores that were in compliance with the law.
The list of stores include:
1. Save-on 2522 Stickney Point Rd., Sarasota
2. 7-11 3156 Clark Rd., Sarasota
3. 7-11 4400 Clark Rd., Sarasota
4. RaceTrac 5600 Fruitville Rd., Sarasota
5. 7-11 3090 Bee Ridge Rd., Sarasota
6. G&S Discount Beverage 2316 Gulf Gate Dr., Sarasota
7. Stop ‘N Shop 4201 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota
8. Sunoco 4131 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota
9. Mobil 7-11 1698 S. Tamiami Trail, Venice
10. Hess 350 Commercial Ct., Venice
11. Mobil Circle K 1050 Bobcat Trail, North Port
Currently 0 Responses
19 Shamrock Beer Circus
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
19 A Special Evening with Karen O'Donnell, Parrot Trainer
20 Second Easter Brunch on the Bay
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
21 Decision-Making Made Easy
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Temple Beth Sholom’s youth group celebrated Passover with a Chocolate Seder Sunday, April 13.
Members of the Sarasota Seminole Club worked with Habitat for Humanity of Sarasota as part of Florida State University’s Seminole Service Day.
Piero Rivolta and his wife, Rachele, opened their home to the Pines of Sarasota March 26.