The Sarasota City Commission chose to stick with the two-hour parking program time frame from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and make those the uniform parking hours for all of the downtown parking enforcement spaces.
It will cost the city $2,550 to modify existing signs and install 170 new signs.
A parking advisory committee to discuss ways to further enhance the parking program is also moving forward.
The commission also:
• The Community Redevelopment Agency’s annual financial report for the fiscal year ending Sept. 30, 2011.
• A presentation by the Business Ethics Alliance of Southwest Florida.
• That two developers can move forward on negotiations with two hotel proposals for the Palm Avenue hotel site after both developers agreed to pay for the site outright.
• An adjustment application regarding electronic signage for Crime Stoppers at 2000 Main Street.
• The inventory of city-owned real estate parcels.
Contact Kurt Schultheis at email@example.com.
Currently 0 Responses
27 Blanche & Baby Jane Drag Queen Bingo
5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
29 Basic Obedience 1 - K9 Training Course
30 Laughter Yoga Leader Certification Training
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
1 Urbanfit Round 3
6:00 am - 7:00 am
Tw-Ice as Nice
Bob’s Boathouse hosted an ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and fundraiser event Tuesday.
Mazel tov to Klauber and Mancini
The West Coast Florida Region of AJC (American Jewish Committee) will honor Michael Klauber and Phil Mancini, of Michael’s On East, with its Civic Achievement Award in November.
Every dog has its day
Consulate Health Care of Sarasota’s beloved service dog, Danielle, retires after providing five years of therapy to the residents and patients at Consulate.