The Sarasota Police Department’s Street Crimes Unit and Narcotics Unit conducted an operation targeting prostitution in the city.
Investigations conducted on Jan. 23 resulted in the arrest of five individuals on a total of seven criminal charges, with four arrests on the North Trail. The following arrests were made:
• Catherine LaChance, 25, Prostitution 3rd or Subsequent Offense (Felony) and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Investigation 10th Street & Cocoanut Avenue
• Phyllis Goodleaf, 45, Prostitution. Investigation N. Tamiami Trail & Myrtle.
• Melissa Cowie, 28, Prostitution 3rd or Subsequent Offense (Felony) and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Investigation location N Washington Blvd & 10th Street.
• Jessica Palmer, 32, Violation of Probation – Prostitution 3rd or Subsequent Offense (Felony). Arrest location 2900 E. Tamiami Circle.
• Devereux Collins, 49, Prostitution. Investigation location 1100 block of N. Tamiami Trail.
Currently 1 Response
- Damn! More evidence of a decline in local entroprenurial endeavors along north US41. What are us west - of - the - trail neighbors to do now?
18 American Business Women's Assocation-Sunset Chapter Monthly Meeting
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
19 Lights In Bloom
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
20 Bring Them Home for the Holidays Adoption Event
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
20 La Fille mal Gardee Pre-Performance Children’s Buffet
Stepping up to the plate
The Cal Ripken Sr. Foundation and the Boys & Girls Clubs of Sarasota County teamed up to bring the anti-bullying event Rachel’s Challenge to Sarasota Dec. 3.
Helping out by working out
Few workouts help a good cause and provide a good sweat at the same time.
They CAN do it!
When challenged with the task of building a can structure for food donations, the employees at LexJet, a part of S-One Holdings Corp., delivered.