The Sarasota City Commission will discuss a new proposal for the Lido Pool, consider approving a new P.F. Chang’s Asian Bistro for downtown discuss a new plan to end homelessness this evening at City Hall, 1565 First St., Sarasota.
Also at the meeting, which begins at 2:30 p.m. and reconvenes at 6 p.m., the commission will:
• Agreements between the city and contractors for an ongoing city-wide water and sewer pipe replacement project.
• A resolution that would approve construction of a two-story residential duplex at 1910 Laurel St.
• A scope of services for a city-wide mobility plan.
• An ordinance that would vacate a 50-foot wide section of the Floral Lane right-of-way.
• Board members to its Parks, Recreation and Environmental Protection Advisory Board and Public Art Committee.
• A appeal filing fee relating to a Goodwill Superstore that was approved on the North Trail.
• Improving development review procedures.
• An appeal of the Sarasota Bayfront Mooring Field design/build process filed by Tampa Bay Marine Inc.
• A settlement offer from Citizens for Sunshine Inc relating to a Sunshine Law violation brought against the Civil Service Board.
For more information on today’s meeting, check www.yourobserver.com and pick up a copy of Thursday’s Jan. 19 Sarasota Observer.
Contact Kurt Schultheis at email@example.com.
Currently 0 Responses
12 French open house
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
12 Picture Day, Free for the kids
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
12 Children's World 50th birthday party
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
12 Dog Days of Summer Adoption Event
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Show of support
Siesta Key Hardware owners Patricia and James Hillier are bringing the island community closer together.
Southeastern Guide Dogs has announced a T-shirt design contest for its 2015 walkathon held across the state.
Growing up green
More than 80 campers experienced the beauty of nature at the S.T.E.M. Summer Camp last week in Venice.