The Sarasota City Commission will discuss a new proposal for the Lido Pool, consider approving a new P.F. Chang’s Asian Bistro for downtown discuss a new plan to end homelessness this evening at City Hall, 1565 First St., Sarasota.
Also at the meeting, which begins at 2:30 p.m. and reconvenes at 6 p.m., the commission will:
• Agreements between the city and contractors for an ongoing city-wide water and sewer pipe replacement project.
• A resolution that would approve construction of a two-story residential duplex at 1910 Laurel St.
• A scope of services for a city-wide mobility plan.
• An ordinance that would vacate a 50-foot wide section of the Floral Lane right-of-way.
• Board members to its Parks, Recreation and Environmental Protection Advisory Board and Public Art Committee.
• A appeal filing fee relating to a Goodwill Superstore that was approved on the North Trail.
• Improving development review procedures.
• An appeal of the Sarasota Bayfront Mooring Field design/build process filed by Tampa Bay Marine Inc.
• A settlement offer from Citizens for Sunshine Inc relating to a Sunshine Law violation brought against the Civil Service Board.
For more information on today’s meeting, check www.yourobserver.com and pick up a copy of Thursday’s Jan. 19 Sarasota Observer.
Contact Kurt Schultheis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently 0 Responses
4 Meet the Sky
5 Volunteer Connect Meeting
11:30 am - 12:00 pm
9 Back to School Bash 2014
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
9 Cat Depot Leash Walking Class
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Painting with a Twist-Sarasota hosted its fifth annual fundraising event for the Vera Bradley Breast Cancer Foundation Monday.
The Tiny Hands Foundation is looking for volunteers for this weekend’s Backpack Brigade event Saturday, Aug. 2, at the Boys & Girls Club of Sarasota.
Heron East Assisted Living Facility held its second annual “Senior Prom” last month.