Nov. 19, 2009
5:23 a.m. — 3400 block of Queens Street. Disturbance. Complainant was cooking food in a frying pan. The noise apparently awoke a friend, who was sleeping on the couch. The friend was not happy and tried to move the pan, which immediately erupted in flames. The friend threw water on the grease fire. Bad idea. More flames. The fire eventually died down on its own. Who knows if the friendship was also extinguished.
Currently 0 Responses
9 CONA Holiday Party
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
10 Books & Coffee
10 Hollywood Glam Party
7:45 pm - 6:00 am
12 La Leche League/Breastfeeding Support
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
13 Fifth Annual CYD Gingerbread Festival
10:00 am - 7:00 pm
13 CYD Gingerbread Festival
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
14 Free Spirograph Art Event For The Kids
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
14 Green Tara Empowerment
During each of the last eight years, the Out-of-Door Academy families have collected food for Gocio Elementary families.
Forty Carrots hosts grandparents
Forty Carrots Family Center invited students’ grandparents to attend Grandparents’ Day Nov. 25.
The Rotary Club of Sarasota Keys is seeking volunteers from now through Dec. 24, to help man its Salvation Army kettle bell during the holiday season.