Nov. 19, 2009
5:23 a.m. — 3400 block of Queens Street. Disturbance. Complainant was cooking food in a frying pan. The noise apparently awoke a friend, who was sleeping on the couch. The friend was not happy and tried to move the pan, which immediately erupted in flames. The friend threw water on the grease fire. Bad idea. More flames. The fire eventually died down on its own. Who knows if the friendship was also extinguished.
Currently 0 Responses
24 Open House with Artist Nancy Hall: Fourth Fridays
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
24 Meetings with Ancient Ones - Messages, Guides and Readings
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
24 Fridays and Saturdays: Twinkle!
8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
25 Free Summer Olympics for the kids
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Jolly good fellow
Just as Observer advertising representative Bob Lewis loves to garden, he also cultivates relationships with all of his co-workers and clients.
Going for the gold
Sisters Francesca and Elizabeth Martel returned victorious Monday, May 20, after a weekend at the Special Olympics of Florida State Summer Games, in Orlando.
Trevor Kunk is the chef de cuisine at Blue Hill in New York City’s Greenwich Village, which the James Beard Foundation just named "most outstanding restaurant."