Currently 6 Responses
- Margie and I wish you our very best on this remarkable acheivement.
Please have many more.
Chuck and Margie Barancik
- So good to see your pictures. Brings back fond memories of days past. Hope you all stay well.
Best regards, Stu Schneider
- Thank you so much for these pictures. It was wonderful to "see" you all. I wish you much love.
Janet & Jim Cavallo
Cousin Jannie ;-)
- Best wishes for good health,much and much happiness for many years to come. Your the best! Love, Betty & Julius
- We wish you many more healthy good years. it was wonderful to see the photos of the Krostich Clan.........we sure miss you all. Our love to the family and special love to you two.
Alma and Finley
- Hearty congratulations to a wonderful couple. We wish you many, many more.
Judy and Jeff Reed
Hat's off to Dee Pelton, volunteers
Dee Pelton held a luncheon that will be tough to top.
Youth sailors descend on City Island
Approximately 250 people hit the water Saturday, April 20 through Sunday, April 21, for Sailfest. The regatta, Sarasota Youth Sailing's biggest fundraiser of the year, included four classes of competition — Optimus, 420, Laser and Multi-hull — and a barbecue feast.
Book club sunsets for the season
The Sunset Beach Book Club, in its 10th year, ended this season with a luncheon and discussion of the book “Gone Girl,” by Gillian Flynn, April 18, at Lazy Lobster. Discussion moderator was Ricki Carroll. Together, the group read five books this season.