Currently 6 Responses
- Margie and I wish you our very best on this remarkable acheivement.
Please have many more.
Chuck and Margie Barancik
- So good to see your pictures. Brings back fond memories of days past. Hope you all stay well.
Best regards, Stu Schneider
- Thank you so much for these pictures. It was wonderful to "see" you all. I wish you much love.
Janet & Jim Cavallo
Cousin Jannie ;-)
- Best wishes for good health,much and much happiness for many years to come. Your the best! Love, Betty & Julius
- We wish you many more healthy good years. it was wonderful to see the photos of the Krostich Clan.........we sure miss you all. Our love to the family and special love to you two.
Alma and Finley
- Hearty congratulations to a wonderful couple. We wish you many, many more.
Judy and Jeff Reed
11 Longboat Key Veterans Day Parade
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
15 Arias In Flght
11:30 am - 2:30 pm
15 Being your best self
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
29 Santa Jaws at Mote Aquarium
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Fall back an hour
Daylight Saving Time ends at 2 a.m. Nov. 2, so turn back those clocks before bedtime Saturday night.
Longboat Key keeps it clean
We’re still reeling from Longboat Key’s exclusion from Movoto’s “10 Sexiest Small Cities in America,” which named Sarasota and Bradenton the first and third sexiest small cities, respectively.
Joe Perry still rockin' in new book
Longboat Key’s most famous guitarist Joe Perry has a new book, “Rocks: My Life In and Out of Aerosmith.”