Currently 6 Responses
- Margie and I wish you our very best on this remarkable acheivement.
Please have many more.
Chuck and Margie Barancik
- So good to see your pictures. Brings back fond memories of days past. Hope you all stay well.
Best regards, Stu Schneider
- Thank you so much for these pictures. It was wonderful to "see" you all. I wish you much love.
Janet & Jim Cavallo
Cousin Jannie ;-)
- Best wishes for good health,much and much happiness for many years to come. Your the best! Love, Betty & Julius
- We wish you many more healthy good years. it was wonderful to see the photos of the Krostich Clan.........we sure miss you all. Our love to the family and special love to you two.
Alma and Finley
- Hearty congratulations to a wonderful couple. We wish you many, many more.
Judy and Jeff Reed
1 Floridafitfest and 5K Treasure Run
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
8 World Oceans Day Family Festival
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Miller shares Longboat lore
David Miller gave the Kiwanis Club of Longboat Key a history lesson Thursday, May 16, when he shared his memories of early island life.
Kiwanians get club recognition
The Kiwanis Club of Longboat Key recently received "Distinguished Club" status from Kiwanis International for its efforts during the 2011-12 year.
Hat's off to Dee Pelton, volunteers
Dee Pelton held a luncheon that will be tough to top.