• Wallace has 60,000 words of a “steamy south Florida” novel, he says.
• Wallace commuted an hour to get to and from work each day. He says it gave him time to wake up and read the paper before work, and a chance to fall apart before he got off the train to coach little league practice.
• Wallace has three sons and he coached all of them in little league baseball. Wallace is a Mets fan.
• Wallace was an organist and choir director for churches for twenty-five years in addition to his day job.
• Wallace partnered with Agnes Nixon in the ’60s as executive producer on “One Life to Live.” He calls her Aggie.
Click here to read "Neighbors: Don Wallace"
Currently 0 Responses
3 Manatee Audubon -- OPEN HOUSE at Felts Audubon Preserve
8:00 am - 11:00 am
19 Jewels on the Bay Showhouse
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
21 Taste of the Keys & Fashion Show
8 Sarasota Music Half Marathon
7:00 am - 6:00 am
Program to honor Sally Shapiro
Longboat Key resident Sally Shapiro loved music, and a special musical program her husband, Sam, organized will honor her memory.
Key of Sea seeks new voices
Key of Sea Chorus, which sings at assisted-living and retirement homes in the Sarasota area, is inviting new members to join.
Learn more about LBK Foundation
Want to know more about the Longboat Key Foundation, which is embarking on a $1 million fundraising drive, as reported in the Dec. 18 issue of the Longboat Observer?