1. Halsted considers San Antonio, TX her other home because she spent the longest time living there as a teenager.
2. Halsted’s mom made her promise that she was going to come back after her mission trip for fear she’d loose her to Africa.
3. Halsted is a huge University of Texas Longhorn Fan and is a season-ticket holder.
4. Halsted has three younger sisters, three nieces, one nephew and a great nephew, and she “spoils them rotten,” she says
5. Halsted’s motto is that she will try anything once and if she likes it, she’ll do it twice.
Currently 0 Responses
12 Dog Days of Summer Adoption Event
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
17 L'Europe UnCorked!
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
18 Jewels on the Bay Showhouse
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Mote-tagged shark swims toward Sarasota
A 14-foot, 2,300-pound great white shark is currently heading eastbound toward Sarasota.
Police get a wheel deal from anonymous citizen
An anonymous citizen recently contacted the town with an offer to buy the Longboat Key Police Department a new bicycle.
Surprise daytime turtle encounter
On his evening beach walk, Longboat Key resident Mike Haycock was in for a big surprise when he spotted a sea turtle coming out of the water Sunday.