1. Jack Black has five children, and one continued his legacy in the restaurant business. His sister’s two children are running the final of the family established Old Hickory House establishments in Atlanta.
2. A U.S. Ambassador at the French Embassy used to fly Black’s ribs from Atlanta to Paris because he loved them so much.
3. Jack and Phyllis Black met at a restaurant and it was love at first site. Jack was meeting with a real-estate agent when he noticed Phyllis across the room. He asked the hostess to introduce them. The rest was history.
4. Jack Black has attended to the Daytona 500 for 56 years. He and his wife, Phyllis, just returned from the race at Talladega.
5. Black has a special ID card that gets him into every speedway in the nation.
Currently 0 Responses
2 Florida's Children First 2014 Sarasota Reception
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
16 Pillar of Hope Open House
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
17 Taste of St. Armands
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
17 Night of Fish, Fun & Fright
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Goliath grouper lives up to name
Talk about a real big fish.
Mazel tov to Klauber and Mancini
The West Coast Florida Region of AJC (American Jewish Committee) will honor Michael Klauber and Phil Mancini, of Michael’s On East, with its Civic Achievement Award in November.
Bob Havel celebrates 90 years with family members
Bob Havel recently celebrated his 90th birthday on Longboat Key with 24 members of his family.