1. Jack Black has five children, and one continued his legacy in the restaurant business. His sister’s two children are running the final of the family established Old Hickory House establishments in Atlanta.
2. A U.S. Ambassador at the French Embassy used to fly Black’s ribs from Atlanta to Paris because he loved them so much.
3. Jack and Phyllis Black met at a restaurant and it was love at first site. Jack was meeting with a real-estate agent when he noticed Phyllis across the room. He asked the hostess to introduce them. The rest was history.
4. Jack Black has attended to the Daytona 500 for 56 years. He and his wife, Phyllis, just returned from the race at Talladega.
5. Black has a special ID card that gets him into every speedway in the nation.
Currently 0 Responses
20 Cafe L'Europe UnCorked!
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
22 Dog Days of Summer - Adoption Event
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
27 Fresh Produce event: Live Life, Enjoy Color: A Coastal Affair
10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Dance teams show off skills
Children from Imagine School and Gullett Elementary School showed off their hard work and dancing talents recently, during a special end-of-year dance team recital.
John Saputo: Undercover boss?
Look closely: Who is that stock boy?
Turtles head home after rehab at Mote
Tyler the turtle is back at sea.