Currently 6 Responses
- Margie and I wish you our very best on this remarkable acheivement.
Please have many more.
Chuck and Margie Barancik
- So good to see your pictures. Brings back fond memories of days past. Hope you all stay well.
Best regards, Stu Schneider
- Thank you so much for these pictures. It was wonderful to "see" you all. I wish you much love.
Janet & Jim Cavallo
Cousin Jannie ;-)
- Best wishes for good health,much and much happiness for many years to come. Your the best! Love, Betty & Julius
- We wish you many more healthy good years. it was wonderful to see the photos of the Krostich Clan.........we sure miss you all. Our love to the family and special love to you two.
Alma and Finley
- Hearty congratulations to a wonderful couple. We wish you many, many more.
Judy and Jeff Reed
19 Business After Hours Networking Event
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
24 JFCS Golf Challenge
30 Run to Remember Sponsor and Team Captain Appreciation Night
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
25 Run to Remember
Good pick for Pick
St. Mary, Star of the Sea, Catholic Church Reverend Emeritus Edward Pick was born in 1935 and ordained to the priesthood in 1960.
Lovebirds: 75 years fly
Charles “Buzz” and Jane Walker celebrated their 75th wedding anniversary on Valentine’s Day with 40 family members and friends at Moore’s Stonecrab Restaurant.
Back in the running
We were skeptical last April when former Longboat Key resident John Wallace told us he had reached the finish line of his marathon career.