1. Rothschild has 3 children and 8 grandchildren. “Sculpture gets put between Grandma time,” she says.
2. Rothschild likes making things: knitting, crocheting and sewing.
3. She enjoys playing a lot of tennis and working out.
4. Rothschild has owned on Longboat Key for 10 years, but divides her time between Minneapolis and here.
5. Rothschild’s first sculpture is of a travel companion, bird-watcher she traveld with in Africa. She fixated on his intensity and imagined a small bird on his head.
Click here to read "Neighbors: Marilyn Rothschild"
Currently 0 Responses
17 Night of Fish, Fun & Fright
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
18 Jewels on the Bay Showhouse
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
'We Are The Marines'
That is how Maj. Brian Dix introduced “The Commandant’s Own” U.S. Marine Drum & Bugle Corps July 4, at Avery Fisher Hall.
Tim Howard has Key roots
Residents of Fairway Bay knew about Tim Howard long before he became a household name: His grandparents, the late Paul and Eva Fekete, frequently bragged about their star soccer player grandson.
Mote-tagged shark swims toward Sarasota
A 14-foot, 2,300-pound great white shark is currently heading eastbound toward Sarasota.