The November issue of Health Matters features:
* Mini Makeover: Three locals divluge the contents of their snack drawers.
* Healthy Outlook: Sarasota Memorial offers art as therapy.
* Cover Story: Memory issues and the aging process.
* Health Calendar: Local events, seminars and support groups.
* Buffer Zone: Exercisers make a racket and rev up their heart rates.
* Picture of Health: Ski-A-Rees member shows no signs of stopping.
Pass on any health tips you use, trends you have seen, local fitness classes you love, etc., by e-mailing Managing Editor Jessical Luck at email@example.com. The next Health Matters will be published Thursday, Dec. 17.
To view Health Matters, click here.
Currently 0 Responses
2 Florida's Children First 2014 Sarasota Reception
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
16 Pillar of Hope Open House
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
17 Taste of St. Armands
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
17 Night of Fish, Fun & Fright
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Goliath grouper lives up to name
Talk about a real big fish.
Mazel tov to Klauber and Mancini
The West Coast Florida Region of AJC (American Jewish Committee) will honor Michael Klauber and Phil Mancini, of Michael’s On East, with its Civic Achievement Award in November.
Bob Havel celebrates 90 years with family members
Bob Havel recently celebrated his 90th birthday on Longboat Key with 24 members of his family.