The November issue of Health Matters features:
* Mini Makeover: Three locals divluge the contents of their snack drawers.
* Healthy Outlook: Sarasota Memorial offers art as therapy.
* Cover Story: Memory issues and the aging process.
* Health Calendar: Local events, seminars and support groups.
* Buffer Zone: Exercisers make a racket and rev up their heart rates.
* Picture of Health: Ski-A-Rees member shows no signs of stopping.
Pass on any health tips you use, trends you have seen, local fitness classes you love, etc., by e-mailing Managing Editor Jessical Luck at firstname.lastname@example.org. The next Health Matters will be published Thursday, Dec. 17.
To view Health Matters, click here.
Currently 0 Responses
3 Manatee Audubon -- OPEN HOUSE at Felts Audubon Preserve
8:00 am - 11:00 am
19 Jewels on the Bay Showhouse
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
21 Taste of the Keys & Fashion Show
8 Sarasota Music Half Marathon
7:00 am - 6:00 am
Program to honor Sally Shapiro
Longboat Key resident Sally Shapiro loved music, and a special musical program her husband, Sam, organized will honor her memory.
Key of Sea seeks new voices
Key of Sea Chorus, which sings at assisted-living and retirement homes in the Sarasota area, is inviting new members to join.
Learn more about LBK Foundation
Want to know more about the Longboat Key Foundation, which is embarking on a $1 million fundraising drive, as reported in the Dec. 18 issue of the Longboat Observer?