Currently 20 Responses
- Dear Steve & Hannah,
Very best wishes for your Sunrise venture. Happy experiences with Oasis & was saddened by it's end. A service to Gatwick would be great for the UK and I am sure it is in your sights.
Fond memories of HK & First Union.
God Bless and a happy "retirement"
- SRQ if you have got Steve Miller , you have got the best
airline maker in the business , worked with him on projects
in Australia ,and Asia support him to the max
- SRQ<=>PHL gets my vote. If the fare was even more than TPA<=>PHL, no one I know would head to TPA for a cheaper flight because it costs precious time and money to get from SRQ to TPA - it's not without costs ~$70 one way by shuttle and takes about 1hr. My last trip there took 2.5 hrs thanks to an accident. Your plans cannot happen fast enough.
- I think what you are doing here in Sarasota is great! I have been in the airline business for 21 years with Continental Airlines but unfortunatly had to leave due to raising my children as a single parent. But now that that my children are grown I would love to get back into the airline industry and would love the opportunity to work for you and your airline. Please let me know how I could apply with your airline. Welcome to Sarasota!
- I would love to know how to go about coupling out an application for a job with your carrier. I have many years of experience in the airline industry and would love to work for your airline. Please let me know how to apply.
- This is the best news! Indy to SRQ roundtrip 10 plus times/year. Flights were always full!!
- My husband & I (in our 80's) have been flying for 60 years, 25 yrs. to Sarasota. It would be so convenient to fly direct to Philly for us & many family members & friends. Would also draw from eastern PA & Jersey!!
- Thanks to you all for your interest in Sunrise Airlines. We have taken into account all your comments. Most of the cities you mentioned are in our plans for non stop service out of SRQ, but if there is anything we need to know please feel free to contact us anytime at: SunriseSarasota@gmail.com - and we appreciate your response - very encouraging and thank you helping us 'go get em' !
Steve & Hannah Miller
- Continental used to fly from EWR to SRQ nonstop, was more expensive than TPA but still abandoned the flights ~ Is there a problem with SRQ airport fees?
- SRQ to PVD - Between myself and family - 25 people flying 2 -6 times a year.
- Any plans for NYS... Rochester, Syracuse, Buffalo?????
- Vegas Baby !
- Use to take 10-12 flights a year Air Tran-Chicago MDW-SRQ. Now Tampa what a drag. A day of travel, rather than 2 1/2 hours. Also tried Delta no direct flights again a day of travel with connections.
- DCA to SRQ and HPN TO SRQ would be great!!
- Steve, check out FNT Or LAN (Michigan) TO SRQ - We travel 6 -10 trips a year and run in to many more who do also.
- NH (MHT) to SRQ at least a dozen times a year! Now using Tampa! But would love to fly direct to SRQ! Go get em!
- To Toronto or low-cost Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario airports and/or Buffalo/Niagara or Detroit.
- SRQ to STL (or even Mid America if you throw in a free Metro pass) and back - would keep the wife traveling to see grand baby every other month. And when Momma ain't happy, nobody's happy. Have you considered selling annual passes at a bulk rate for husbands looking to make wives happy?
- ATL to SRQ round trip, 12-18 trips a year
- IND to SRQ & return about 8 to 10 times a year LOVE to see that service !! count the hoosiers in,
30 AJC's 2015 Winter Lunch & Learn
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
8 Sarasota Music Half Marathon
7:00 am - 6:00 am
12 Longboat Key Chamber of Commerce Networking Luncheon
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
14 New Exhibit "Oh Baby" Life Cycles of the Seas
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Gauls celebrate sweet 60
On Jan. 29, Jack and Joan Gaul will celebrate their 60th anniversary.
Dora Walters goes by the book for readers
You saw her byline countless times during her 26 years at the Longboat Observer, but now, retired Senior Editor Dora Walters’ byline appears on her new book, “Rewind…Playback: A Collection of Life’s ‘Little’ Memories.”
Encore opening celebration
Members of the Longboat Key Chamber of Commerce gathered for a ribbon-cutting event Jan. 20, at Amore by Andrea.