Currently 3 Responses
- Alan Moore would bring a refreshing local businessman perspective to the commission. Who knows better how to reinvigorate commerce in our community than a longtime local business owner?
- According to the Manatee County Supervisor of Elections:
1) Prior to 2007 Alan Moore was a registered voter in Manatee County at his homesteaded address and voted in Manatee County (think about those kind people who check everything when you go to vote)
2) In 2007 Alan Moore changed both his address and voter registration to Pine Street on Longboat. (He did everything right)
3) It appears, under Florida law, that Alan Moore does not have to alter anything, since it is legal to own property and be homesteaded in one location and live and vote in another place - Just like Mr. Redgrave claimed. The difference being that Mr. Moore appears to be actually living on Longboat.
I decry news stories lacking any reference to the facts.
- Please run and bring some sound business judgement to a commission sadly out of touch with the business community and the state of LBK's economy.
18 LBK Chamber Networking Luncheon
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
20 National Drive Electric Week 2014 at Mote
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
25 Business After Hours Networking Event
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
2 Florida's Children First 2014 Sarasota Reception
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Mar Vista begins dock construction
Mar Vista Dockside Restaurant & Pub is on track to have a new dock by the end of October.
Aren't you barracuda?
Steven Herich, of Beach Fishing Adventures, recently caught a 30-pound, 52-inch barracuda.
Donation creates summer camp gift
A donation from St. Armands Key Lutheran Church’s senior ministry recently made it possible for 13 children to attend Dollar Dynasty’s educational summer camp.