Currently 3 Responses
- Alan Moore would bring a refreshing local businessman perspective to the commission. Who knows better how to reinvigorate commerce in our community than a longtime local business owner?
- According to the Manatee County Supervisor of Elections:
1) Prior to 2007 Alan Moore was a registered voter in Manatee County at his homesteaded address and voted in Manatee County (think about those kind people who check everything when you go to vote)
2) In 2007 Alan Moore changed both his address and voter registration to Pine Street on Longboat. (He did everything right)
3) It appears, under Florida law, that Alan Moore does not have to alter anything, since it is legal to own property and be homesteaded in one location and live and vote in another place - Just like Mr. Redgrave claimed. The difference being that Mr. Moore appears to be actually living on Longboat.
I decry news stories lacking any reference to the facts.
- Please run and bring some sound business judgement to a commission sadly out of touch with the business community and the state of LBK's economy.
3 Manatee Audubon -- OPEN HOUSE at Felts Audubon Preserve
8:00 am - 11:00 am
19 Jewels on the Bay Showhouse
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
21 Taste of the Keys & Fashion Show
8 Sarasota Music Half Marathon
7:00 am - 6:00 am
Program to honor Sally Shapiro
Longboat Key resident Sally Shapiro loved music, and a special musical program her husband, Sam, organized will honor her memory.
Key of Sea seeks new voices
Key of Sea Chorus, which sings at assisted-living and retirement homes in the Sarasota area, is inviting new members to join.
Learn more about LBK Foundation
Want to know more about the Longboat Key Foundation, which is embarking on a $1 million fundraising drive, as reported in the Dec. 18 issue of the Longboat Observer?