Currently 3 Responses
- Alan Moore would bring a refreshing local businessman perspective to the commission. Who knows better how to reinvigorate commerce in our community than a longtime local business owner?
- According to the Manatee County Supervisor of Elections:
1) Prior to 2007 Alan Moore was a registered voter in Manatee County at his homesteaded address and voted in Manatee County (think about those kind people who check everything when you go to vote)
2) In 2007 Alan Moore changed both his address and voter registration to Pine Street on Longboat. (He did everything right)
3) It appears, under Florida law, that Alan Moore does not have to alter anything, since it is legal to own property and be homesteaded in one location and live and vote in another place - Just like Mr. Redgrave claimed. The difference being that Mr. Moore appears to be actually living on Longboat.
I decry news stories lacking any reference to the facts.
- Please run and bring some sound business judgement to a commission sadly out of touch with the business community and the state of LBK's economy.
Paint the town red and green
This year, we won’t just be on the lookout for the most festive holiday lights on the Key. We’ll be on the prowl for anything that embodies the happiness of the holidays with our new “Spirit of the Season” contest.
Pettingell tradition is as sweet as pie
For the sixth consecutive year, Pettingell delivered pies from Yoder’s Restaurant in Sarasota to his customers at Thanksgiving.
Former Key Club manager takes on new role
Former Longboat Key Club & Resort General Manager Michael Welly has a new gig.