Tango Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
Owner: Sandra Miccio
Address: 326 John Ringling Blvd., Sarasota
Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., daily
Known for: Great steaks, duck, lamb and wonderful sushi
Lightly floured and sautéed crisp — flavored by a cream tarragon dijonaise. Serve with wild rice and mixed vegetables.
3 each soft shell crab
2 ounces olive oil
2 ounces hi-gluten flour
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1 cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
1/2 cup white wine
1 tablespoon shallots
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Make white wine and shallot reduction.
2. When ready, add mustard and tarragon — whip until boil, add cream, reduce heat to medium cook for 15 min.
3. When reduced, add salt and pepper, when cream is uniformed it’s ready to serve.
1. Heat 2 ounces olive oil in sauté pan.
2. Flour soft-shell crab. Heat for 3 minutes and turn over.
3. Cook an additional 3 minutes. When golden brown and crispy, plate and top with dijonaise sauce.
Currently 0 Responses
23 LBK Chamber of Commerce Networking Luncheon
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
25 Manatee Audubon -- Bird walk at Leffis Key
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
15 Being your best self
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
29 Santa Jaws at Mote Aquarium
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Only 16 days left to vote for your favorite 'It's Read Everywhere' photo!
Voting is now live for the Observer's 'It’s Read Everywhere' photo contest.
A fitting tribute
A day after receiving an Ageless Creativity Award from the Ringling College/Longboat Key Center for the Arts in honor of their late father, Ed Brickman, daughter Carol Diamant and son Eli Brickman held a celebration of life service Saturday.
Alma mater honors Harold Ronson
Philadelphia University presented Longboat Key resident Harold Ronson with its “Leadership in Philanthropy” award Oct. 11, at its Homecoming Dinner Dance.