Tango Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
Owner: Sandra Miccio
Address: 326 John Ringling Blvd., Sarasota
Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., daily
Known for: Great steaks, duck, lamb and wonderful sushi
Lightly floured and sautéed crisp — flavored by a cream tarragon dijonaise. Serve with wild rice and mixed vegetables.
3 each soft shell crab
2 ounces olive oil
2 ounces hi-gluten flour
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1 cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
1/2 cup white wine
1 tablespoon shallots
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Make white wine and shallot reduction.
2. When ready, add mustard and tarragon — whip until boil, add cream, reduce heat to medium cook for 15 min.
3. When reduced, add salt and pepper, when cream is uniformed it’s ready to serve.
1. Heat 2 ounces olive oil in sauté pan.
2. Flour soft-shell crab. Heat for 3 minutes and turn over.
3. Cook an additional 3 minutes. When golden brown and crispy, plate and top with dijonaise sauce.
Currently 0 Responses
3 Manatee Audubon -- OPEN HOUSE at Felts Audubon Preserve
8:00 am - 11:00 am
18 Jewels on the Bay Showhouse
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
21 Taste of the Keys & Fashion Show
8 Sarasota Music Half Marathon
7:00 am - 6:00 am
Joan M. Durante Park installs new playground
The playground is made from post-consumer recycled materials.
Pete Cumming: Bell-ringer in chief
Longboat Key Police Chief Pete Cumming took on a shift that didn’t involve police work Tuesday, serving as Salvation Army bell-ringer at Longboat Key Publix.
Turtle T-shirts: Always in season
Need a gift for the turtle-lover in your life?